 Events / BrickFest / 1616
    Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!! —Kevin Salm
   The Brick Bazaar at BrickFest 2003 will be awesome! Many registered attendees will bring all sorts of Lego bricks and other Lego items for trading and buying. There should be a lot of good items available, so don't be left out! If you have a hidden (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!! —Troy Cefaratti
     Troy's Surplus Lego will be bringing as much of its inventory as will fit in the minivan! I am open to suggestions on what parts to bring, so let me know what you all will be looking to buy and I will try to accomodate you. Thanks, Troy "Kevin Salm" (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!! —Steve DeCraemer
     (...) Kevin, Can't wait for the Bazaar. I'll probably bring enough to cover a eight foot table. Do we need to bring tables or are there going to be enough there? Steve DeCraemer (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!! —Kevin Salm
     (...) I have been informed that there will be plenty of tables available for the Brick Bazaar. We will likely "borrow" tables from nearby rooms. __Kevin (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!! —Calum Tsang
     (...) We were asked by some Lego fans who saw them online or at BricksWest 2003 to bring some rtlToronto "Blueprint" t-shirts: (URL) will be $15. Calum (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!! —Ondrew Hartigan
   Hey, Sorry for getting this to you so late. Just wanted to let you know that I will need an 8ft table to sell stuff. I will have a wide variety of brick to sell including Grey era train stuff classic space stuff and a wide variety of brick from the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)