 Events / BrickFest / 1616
1615  |  1617
Subject:
Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:07:35 GMT

The Brick Bazaar at BrickFest 2003 will be awesome!

Many registered attendees will bring all sorts of Lego bricks and other Lego
items for trading and buying.  There should be a lot of good items available, so
don't be left out!  If you have a hidden stash of Lego that you would like to
try and sell or trade you are most welcome to join in!

Very few people have contacted me about the Brick Bazaar, but I assure you it
will be worth your time to stop by and see what is available.  And if you bring
stuff to sell or trade you might be able to walk away with Lego you have always
wanted in exchange for Lego you did not--without spending any money!

So far, three of the biggest BrickLink shop owners have indicated that they will
be bringing some parts of their inventories to sell.  So just imagine the best
parts from some of the biggest BrickLink shops that you can purchase in person!
What better way to make your selection than seeing it before you buy it.

If you will be bringing stuff to trade or sell at BrickFest, please post here or
drop me a private note.  Feel free to list here some of the items that you will
be bringing.  That way, you might be able to finalize some deals BEFORE the Fest
and then simply deliver the Lego in person.

If you will be coming to the Fest and have a short want list, you can also post
that here.  Someone out there may just have what you are looking for and be
willing to sell or trade.

__Kevin Salm__
organizer, Brick Bazaar