 Events / BrickFest / 1692
Re: Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:07:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Salm wrote:
If you will be bringing stuff to trade or sell at BrickFest, please post here or
drop me a private note.  Feel free to list here some of the items that you will
be bringing.  That way, you might be able to finalize some deals BEFORE the Fest
and then simply deliver the Lego in person.

We were asked by some Lego fans who saw them online or at BricksWest 2003 to
bring some rtlToronto "Blueprint" t-shirts:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-shirts-index.html

They will be $15.

Calum