 Events / BrickFest / 1706
Re: Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:35:05 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steve DeCraemer wrote:

Can't wait for the Bazaar.  I'll probably bring enough to cover a eight
foot table.  Do we need to bring tables or are there going to be enough
there?

Steve DeCraemer

I have been informed that there will be plenty of tables available for the Brick
Bazaar. We will likely "borrow" tables from nearby rooms.

__Kevin