 Events / BrickFest / 1566
Re: Call for Technic Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Sophie wrote:
As Brick Fest draws near, let's round up the Mecha Creations for the Mecha Room
/ Technic MOC Display. I'd like to help coordinate and we have been kindly given a room
just for Mecha and Technic MOCs.

If you would like to show Mecha or Technic MOCs at Brick Fest 2003, put your Name here
along with the Area of space you are looking for to display your MOCs.

This way we can be sure that everyone gets a fair chance and the room they need.

Also, If your not sure what your MOC catagory fits into, WHO CARES?
Bring it along, we welcome all creativity.

=================

Mecha / Technic MOC Room
Room 246
Bricks Fest 2003

=================

Name:

Yo Adrian!

# of Mocs/Area Needed:

1 Technic MOC (Gravity Well amusement park ride)
Space needed: roughly 4 feet long, 1 foot wide space

1 Mecha MOC (Combat Turkey)
Space needed: about 1 baseplate (it can also go in the .space room, so I don't
know for sure if I'll need the space here)

Power needed:
Y/N

Yes for the Gravity Well

optional

Mindstorms operated amusement park ride: 2 RCX's, 4 feet tall, 4 feet long.
Turkey Mech, takes up about 1 baseplate's worth of space.  Lots of crazy weapons
bristling out everywhere.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com