 Events / BrickFest / 1573
Re: Call for Mecha Creations / Misc. MOCs Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Sophie wrote:
=================

Mecha / MOC Room
Room 246
Bricks Fest 2003

=================

Name:
2 Technic Tanks (MM2A and MM2B)

# of Mocs/Area Needed:
2 MOCs (or 1 with 2 variations) 3 x 4 green baseplate
area to set up scene with tanks

Power needed:
Y/N

No power needed

The tanks are made in the style of Technic (wireframe)
but uses Manas as motor to move it so the name is
Mostly Manas version 2 (MM2).  A and B are 2 variations.
Will setup a outside field scene with tanks.

Eric, Thanks for helping organize this.  Look forward
to meeting you.

KK Quah