 Events / BrickFest / 1565
Re: LEGO Fans in Germany set NEW Star Destroyer World Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:55:37 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
Calum Tsang wrote:

I wonder if we're allowed to:
-cut apart the instructions
-make copies.
-presort the elements

In Germany,

- LEGO brought 10 instruction books
- The box seals were opened when the stopwatch started running

Let me start by saying congrats on the new record.

HOWEVER, at BricksWest we only used 8 people.  Now I'm not a mathematical
genius, but I think 104 minutes with 8 people might be better than 77 minutes
with 10...but maybe not.

Which is really better?  Ich weiss nicht...

Also, we only had the use of one instruction book (the one from the box) which
we had to tear up and distribute after opening the box!  And yes, the time
starts when the seals are broken.

:Derek