 Events / BrickFest / 1557
Re: LEGO Fans in Germany set NEW Star Destroyer™ World Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:39:26 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Thuma wrote:
It can be beat! IT WILL BE BEAT! We need 10 of our finest, fastest builders
and the Germany record will be gone!

Has anyone volunteered to be the coach/manager yet? Not that I want the job.
I just curious to see if anyone is going to get the team assembled and
strategise with the group.

Also, How many people that have responded to this thread have actually built
the Star Destroyer? I know I have not...

I've built it.  I'm not sure I need the responsibility of being the group
organizer, but I can certainly review the instructions to visualize the proper
way to proceed.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com