 Events / BrickFest / 1493
  Arlington Hilton prices...

I just checked prices for the Arlingtn Hilton and Towers and found out that they have an internet special price for 63.00/night, checkin Friday, checkout Sunday! So if you haven't got a room yet, check online! And if you have already got a room at (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Arlington Hilton prices...

(...) Which hotel are you staying at Thursday night, just for curiosity's sake? I've had the Hilton booked for Friday through Sunday nights for a while now, but I'm still contemplating coming into town on Thursday night. However, the hilton rate (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Arlington Hilton prices...

(...) The Arlingtn Hilton is a nice hotel and close to the 'fest but they do charge for parking, so if you'll have a car there be aware. But $63 might be worth the extra cost for parking. (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Arlington Hilton prices...

(...) Is overnight parking permitted in the GMU lot?? If yes, I would like to leave my car parked at GMU and walk back and forth to the Hilton. I did it last year a few times and I survived the journey. [1] __Kevin Salm__ [1] At a fast pace, the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Roommate sought (was Re: Arlington Hilton prices...

(...) This deal seems to no longer be available, when I tried via the web I got much higher prices. It may become available again soon, or maybe I was doing something wrong. I have secured a place Thursday-Sun nite (check out Monday) at the Crystal (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Arlingtion Hilton still 65

(...) We just registered for brickfest and reserved our room at the Arlington Hilton, you can still get the $65 rate. You may need to go through the main hilton site (URL) Put in Arlington, Virginia then select the Hotel and the dates and it should (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Arlingtion Hilton still 65

(...) I did it on Thursday and the deal was there, it was $63 if I made a deposit of one night, and $65 with out the deposit. jt (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)