 Events / BrickFest / 1497
Re: Arlington Hilton prices...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 03:21:07 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
I just checked prices for the Arlingtn Hilton and Towers and found out that they
have an internet special price for 63.00/night, checkin Friday, checkout Sunday!
So if you haven't got a room yet, check online! And if you have already got a
room at the Hilton, contact them to get this rate!

Joe Meno (who will be actually in Thursday to do museum hopping and such and be
at another hotel Thursday night)

The Arlingtn Hilton is a nice hotel and close to the 'fest but they do charge
for parking, so if you'll have a car there be aware. But $63 might be worth the
extra cost for parking.