 Events / BrickFest / 1526
1525  |  1527
Subject:
Arlingtion Hilton still 65
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
I just checked prices for the Arlingtn Hilton and Towers and found out that they
have an internet special price for 63.00/night, checkin Friday, checkout Sunday!
So if you haven't got a room yet, check online! And if you have already got a
room at the Hilton, contact them to get this rate!

Joe Meno (who will be actually in Thursday to do museum hopping and such and be
at another hotel Thursday night)

This deal seems to no longer be available, when I tried via the web I got much
higher prices. It may become available again soon, or maybe I was doing
something wrong.

I have secured a place Thursday-Sun nite (check out Monday) at the Crystal
Gateway Marriott, as the Key Bridge wasn't as cheap for points. I am seeking a
roommate, please contact me if you're interested (and willing to pay a share of
the economic value of the room).

We just registered for brickfest and reserved our room at the Arlington Hilton,
you can still get the $65 rate.  You may need to go through the main hilton site
http://www.hilton.com

Put in Arlington, Virginia then select the Hotel and the dates and it should
give you the $65 rate.  Parking is $13/day.  Hope this helps.

Tony Ksiazak