 Events / BrickFest / 1496
Re: Arlington Hilton prices...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 02:54:13 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
I just checked prices for the Arlingtn Hilton and Towers and found out that they
have an internet special price for 63.00/night, checkin Friday, checkout Sunday!
So if you haven't got a room yet, check online! And if you have already got a
room at the Hilton, contact them to get this rate!

Joe Meno (who will be actually in Thursday to do museum hopping and such and be
at another hotel Thursday night)

Which hotel are you staying at Thursday night, just for curiosity's sake?  I've
had the Hilton booked for Friday through Sunday nights for a while now, but I'm
still contemplating coming into town on Thursday night.  However, the hilton
rate goes way up if you add that Thursday night to it :/  I seem to remember
someone else (Giddens, perhaps) who was also planning on coming in on Thursday.
It'd be cool if we all ended up at the same place in case we want to do
something Thursday night.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com