 Events / BrickFest / 1320
    BrickFest Registration —Christina Hitchcock
   BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website. (URL) will be a bit different this year. Everyone that registers will get a password. The password will give each person access to their own registration information so that they may (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people) !

        Re: BrickFest Registration —Stephen F. Roberts
     On 11:27 2003-04-28 +0000, Christina Hitchcock wrote (...) Seems a bug worked past our testing and some of you may experience problems logging in and staying logged in. THe problem seems related to cookies and is mostly confined to Win 2K and IE6. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: BrickFest Registration —Cary Clark
      In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes: ... (...) ... It didn't work for me using WinXP and either IE6 or Netscape 4.7. Opera 6.04 did work, although it didn't draw all of the buttons (nothing that stopped me from registering, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

          Re: BrickFest Registration —Michael Harrod
      It did work for me in XP/IE6. After buggering up my paypal payment the first time around (and forgetting the extra 3% paypal fee), I redid my registration and everything worked fine (including the add shirt(s) option, which was not working as of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

          Re: BrickFest Registration —John P. Henderson
      I did encounter the bug while using XP/IE6, but was able to reach the registration pages after several attempts refreshing. Once I got past the login stage, all was peachy keen. :) ...Now I must return to sorting... sort, sort, sort... :) -Hendo (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: BrickFest Registration —Troy Cefaratti
     Stephen, I too experienced much trouble logging in, but eventually made it. I also tried to change my password and was given this error message: Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: BrickFest Registration —Adrian Drake
     (...) Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. I was unable to log in using IE, but Netscape went through just fine. I also got that database error, though my password change, like Troy's, also went through without difficulty. Those crazy database (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest Registration —Frank Filz
     (...) How are you going to handle room coordinators? As usual, I'm willing to be Pirate room coordinator and run the Pirate Game. I'm wondering if we should structure the room a bit different this year. We have never had a huge number of Pirate MOCs (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest Registration [doesn't work] —David Gregory
   I gave the site my email, and it sent me a password just fine, but the password doesn't work. I've tried Netspace, Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Adriane. I'm running out of browsers. Should I retry and get a new password? (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)