 Events / BrickFest / 132
    BrickWars and BrickFest! —Stephen F. Roberts
   ...Who is going to help out running the BrickWars games at BrickFest 2001? There is interest both in a Castle/low-tech/fantasy themed battle as well as a space/sci-fi/hi-tech themed event and I want to make sure we talk things through now rather (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BrickWars and BrickFest! —Jason Rowoldt
   John Kornhaus and I were dicussing this last week. We came up with the following proposal, which is not set in stone yet: 1. At least one fairly big game, probably for more experienced players. John's great idea for this was a "spaceship battle". (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickWars and BrickFest! —Stephen F. Roberts
   ...The plans sound good! I was thinking about the skirmish games in particular as a great way to bring people in. I cant wait to see the big spaceship battle! That's going to be impressive (make sure we have a combat reporter there to capture all (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)