 Events / BrickFest / 132
131  |  133
Subject:
BrickWars and BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 17:55:59 GMT

...Who is going to help out running the BrickWars games at BrickFest 2001? There
is interest both in a Castle/low-tech/fantasy themed battle as well as a
space/sci-fi/hi-tech themed event and I want to make sure we talk things through
now rather than later so people can get ready.

...Most people will be able to supply their own units, but we may need some
"spares" on hand in case anyone forgets them. Also: terrain, spare vehicles,
dice, measuring tape, and other miscellaneous items will be needed.

...Someone needs to decide how big the armies will be and what the general
themes/missions will be. If there's enough interest, people can run small
campaigns. This is going to be a popular draw for some folks, so we want to make
sure it goes right :-)

...Don't forget: 20 days left to pre-register and just 50 days left till
BrickFest 2001!!! Woohoo!!!!!
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org