 Events / BrickFest / *788 (-20)
  Re: 9V Train Track

Oops, this was supposed to go to the .brickfest group ... Sorry! (...) on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Last Day to Register for BrickFest 2002!

...Today is the last day to register for BrickFest(tm) 2002! www.brickfest.com Top 11 Things you could be doing July 19-21 if you make it to BrickFest: 11. Hear Brad from LEGO Direct 10. Get a peek at the Spybotics Demo and Q&A 9. Be up on the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events) !

  BrickFest MOCs and LEGO(R) sets.

This message is for all of you that registered for BrickFest and requested space to display MOCs or old sets. If you have not yet received confirmation for your space needs or if your needs have changed please email info@brickfest.com. I will (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest MOC cards?

Last year Matt Gerber volunteered to create the MOC cards. I have not yet had anyone approach me about creating the MOC and Display cards for this years event. I would be happy to discuss what is needed with anyone interested in designing them. Last (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest MOC cards?

Is there going to be a template for MOC description cards this year? Last year I remember that on the web site there were PDF files (i think they were pdf) of a standard template for everyone to use to label their MOCs. Will this be the case again (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Animation Entry Forms

A follow up to the entry forms is clarification of the due date. All entries must be Post Marked on the 9th of July. If I receive them after the 9th of July things are okay. Be warned though that I intend to leave for BrickFest from my home on the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2002 Animation Entry Forms

The BrickFest 2002 Animation Festival and Animation Competition Entry Forms are now available online. Direct your browsers to: (URL) forms are specific for the category that you are entering an entry in. You must complete an entry form for each (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! (was Re: BrickFest tentative Train agenda)

More precisely, the room for the 12V layout is 21.5 x 27 feet. The 4.5V layout may be combined with the classic sets display, depending on size requirements and interest. ----- Original Message ----- From: Greg Kramer <kramersinva@yahoo.com> To: (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! - 4.5v too!

(...) Great. It sounds like we will be able to have a pretty extensive layout. Also, I think we can accommodate 4.5v as part of the 12v. We can set up some sidings without conducting rails so the 4.5v signals can be used. We can also incorporate a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! (was Re: BrickFest tentative Train agenda)

(...) Tom Cook and I discussed the train rooms this past weekend. Train will get 2 rooms, since they're smaller this year. I believe the 9v layout will be in one room and the 12v right across the hall. So there would be plenty of room for a 12v (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Complete Classic Space at Brickshelf?

Ok I just found out this is Kevin's collection. Cool. Can't wait ot see it. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Complete Classic Space at Brickshelf?

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:Gy7yJG.CFC@lugnet.com... (...) -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) me if I sound clueless but who is bringing all of this? I've heard almost nothing (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Travel

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3D161873.AA3CE1...ing.com... (...) Having dealt with security at about 20 differt airports in the US since September 11th I was pleasantly surprised with my experieces (two trips) to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Travel

I'm going to make my travel plans real soon now. I plan on arriving Thursday night and leave as late as possible Sunday. One question I have is what people's feelings on the additional security likely at National. I plan on either renting a car, or (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  help plz (bfest, place to stay, and car?)

howD, name's Paul Hartzog, some of you may have seen me about in .space I really want to go to BFest, and i'm trying to scrounge up the dough. I'll be out of work on July 7 and I need a place to stay near BFest, as well as some transportation. I can (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Update: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Just to alert everyone that I had to change the cut-off date for event submissions and discussions. The new cut-off date is this Friday, June 28. So if you wish to hold an event or discussion, or voice your support for a previously mentioned event*, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest: Classic Lego presentation/discussion

Roy, I keep a Brickshelf collection of vintage pieces: (URL) in there are galleries for: Comparisons & part variations (including changes from vintage parts to modern) Evolution of Printed Flags Evolution of Painted Trees Collection of Printed/Named (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  BrickFest™2002! Register Today

Today 6/14 is the last day to register for BrickFest™ 2002! Those that register today will be guaranteed entrance to all events. Although the website states $55 late registration, we are lowering it to $45 until June 30th. The website will be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.org) !!

  Classic Lego discussion/presentation

Sorry, didn't post this to the .brickfest subgroup earlier... Hi all, I am organizing a presentation and discussion of Classic Lego for BrickFest, being held this July in the Washington, D.C. area. My plan is to cover sets and topics through the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brikwars proposal .. WWII / modern tank battle

Jason, I think we should ask around with WAMALUG since I know that many of them have LOTS of baseplates. Jeff Stemble comes to mind. His baseplate collection excels my entire LEGO brick collection in cubic inches. I will only be able to be at (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact