 Events / BrickFest / 775
774  |  776
Subject:
Travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:50:27 GMT

I'm going to make my travel plans real soon now. I plan on arriving
Thursday night and leave as late as possible Sunday. One question I have
is what people's feelings on the additional security likely at National.
I plan on either renting a car, or trying to bum a ride. I will be
bringing at least one large cardboard box which will be sealed with
tape, and one thing I don't want to have to hassle with if at all
possible is having to open it. Also, I'm not too inclined to try and
take mass transit because it's a pain to maneuver a large box on a small
hand truck and a rolling duffel.

Frank