 Events / BrickFest / *748 (-5)
  Re: Question about BrickFest Train Room

(...) Yes. We have the room starting at 5:00pm Friday - Sunday 8:00pm (...) Thanks for asking. Christina Hitchcock BrickFest (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC's at BrickFest

(...) Based on my observations at the first two BrickFest events I'd say that not everyone brings MOC's to the event. I'm pretty sure though that those that didn't in the past wish they would have and will in the future. It's definitely one of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Question about BrickFest Train Room

I thought about e-mailing Tom with this query but then I thought others might also have the same question so I'm posting it here: Will BrickFest have the Train Room reserved for the whole weekend this year? Last year's participants may remember that (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  12v Trains at BrickFest! (was Re: BrickFest tentative Train agenda)

(...) Ok folks, it's time to start really planning this. I'd like to see a huge 12v layout created which can run several trains at once. I plan on bringing at least as much track as I brought to BricksWest, which was enough for a loop with a siding (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC's at BrickFest

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:Gx9Ft4.zs@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) You can always ship items to the hotel you will be staying at. Make sure to clearly label the package with your name, that you are a hotel guest, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact