 Events / BrickFest / 748
Re: Question about BrickFest Train Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Greg Perry writes:
I thought about e-mailing Tom with this query but then I thought others
might also have the same question so I'm posting it here:

Will BrickFest have the Train Room reserved for the whole weekend this year?

Yes. We have the room starting at 5:00pm Friday - Sunday 8:00pm

Last year's participants may remember that we had to dismantle the Train
Room Saturday evening in order for the space to be used by another group on
Sunday.  I'm wondering if this is going to be the case again.  I have a
fairly elaborate house/garden MOC I'd like to set up but would not want to
have to take it apart and move it after one day.

Sorry if this question has been raised and answered before.

Thanks!

Greg

Thanks for asking.

Christina Hitchcock