 Events / BrickFest / 744
Re: MOC's at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 03:16:08 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
news:Gx9Ft4.zs@lugnet.com...
Questions about MOC's at BrickFest:

Does everyone bring something?

Do BrickFest orgainizers need to know in advance?

Is there an address where I can ship some items to in advance so I don't • have
to travel with them (on an airplane)?

Anything else first-time attendees need to know about MOC's?

Thanks in advance for the help.

__Kevin Salm__

You can always ship items to the hotel you will be staying at.  Make sure to
clearly label the package with your name, that you are a hotel guest, and
what day you will be arriving.  Usually when you check in you will have a
message indicating you have a package waiting.  I do things like this for
work fairly regularly.

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot