 Events / BrickFest / *733 (-10)
  Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?

(...) I'd advise the Hilton, Troy. Bram and I are splitting a room there, as well as a lot of other people, I suspect. Speaking of which, are you guys going to be renting a van to get there? I may be in need of a little extra storage space. It's (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?

(...) I think many people are staying at the Hilton because it's so close... it's where I WAS going to stay, but my old roomie kicked me out so I had to get a new hotel, and since I burned off most of my Hilton points over Christmas doing Orlando (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  What hotel is everyone staying at?

Just wondering which hotel everyone is planning on staying at this year. I'd like to not be the only one staying at the hotel I choose this year! Troy (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest2002 Animation Competition and Animation Festival

Only one month remains before entires are due on July 9th for the BrickFest Animation Competition and BrickFest Animation Film Festival. The Animation Competition judges entries that have taken up the challenge of producing a Star Wars movie trailer (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Roomie sought (I *have* a room, *want* a roomie)

I'm seeking a roomie. I will have a room at the Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington. My previous arrangements fell through. I will be flying in Thursday and out on Sunday so if you wanted to stay till Monday we'd have to extend it by a day. I'm using (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickWars?

(...) takers? Since I've never played, I think I'd be a poor choice. But I would like to play if the schedule worked out with the other stuff. Who runs the WAMALUG games? (...) something (...) For that matter, how big and long are your local games, (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Mindstorms rulles on BrickFest.com

I wanted to make sure everyone saw that John Barnes posted the rules for the mindstorm events. (URL) Hitchcock BrickFest www.brickfest.com (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Round Table Discussion At Brickfest?

"Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwMBqB.D4D@lugnet.com... (...) how-to-build-interiors, (...) find (...) I can't attend in person, being on the other side of the planet, but I think it would be a great idea if Spaceworld (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question About Brickfest Schedule

(...) Sorry :) I just wondered what it was, and what time it actually was. It seemed a bit funny to me that Space had only one event, and it was scheduled to start and end at the same time. Everyone likes conspiracy theories... In regards to Space (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question About Brickfest Schedule

(...) Given the recent history of that "rivalry", now may not have been the best time for it, IMHO. I know I took it rather like a serious remark when I saw it, there was no smiley at the end. <insert standard caution about electronic media not (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact