 Events / BrickFest / 725
Re: Question About Brickfest Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 01:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jonathan Mizner writes:

It was a joke about the ongoing rivalry between Castle and Space.

Given the recent history of that "rivalry", now may not have been the best
time for it, IMHO.

I know I took it rather like a serious remark when I saw it, there was no
smiley at the end. <insert standard caution about electronic media not
conveying subtle humor as well as face to face>

Hope that helps.
Sorry :)  I just wondered what it was, and what time it actually was.  It
seemed a bit funny to me that Space had only one event, and it was scheduled
to start and end at the same time.  Everyone likes conspiracy theories...
In regards to Space events, though, I'm curious as to what "Classic Space"
is, who's running it, and what the status is on other possible Space-related
discussions, events, etc.  I *believe* Jon Palmer mentioned hosting a round
table discussion, but I don't know the status of that.  Sorry for any bad jokes.