 Events / BrickFest / *1358 (-20)
  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

Any chance of a lecture at LegoWorld 2003 in Zwolle (Netherlands)? Duq "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HEzHnE.yHC@lugnet.com... (...) because I (...) design (...) pneumatics, (...) using (...) logic. (...) gate (...) (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Call for club links

This is an invitation to all clubs and organizations that have at least one member registered to attend BrickFest 2003. We have started a list of clubs that will be represented at BrickFest. Simply email info@brickfest.com and include the clubs (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org) !

  Re: Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

(...) I certainly am. If I make it over there. (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) Yes, definitely! -TJ (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

(...) I would be - especially since I wasn't at BW. Dan (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) it (...) book! Cool! That was not my intent, but so be it. The book Brian is referring to is "Mindstorms Masterpieces", by Mario and Giulio Ferrari, Doug Carlson, Miguel Agullo, Hideaki Yabuki, and myself. PneumAddic II, and Synchropillar are (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) I think its fascinating and I'm sure others do too! I'd love to see the machines in action, and I'm sure you could provide insight to many with ways you worked to solve the building problems you ran into! I hope you can make it and I look (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

I won't be at Brickfest, so a presentation wouldn't help me (unless it makes it to an electronic medium) but you have definitely just sold me on a Syngress book! -Brian (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) Yes!! (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

(...) interested (...) Sure! (...) Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

(...) I would LOVE to see that. I would also like to put the presentation up on the B.I. Portal after BF too! Jake -- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

I presented LPub, my building instruction generation to (based on LDraw file format, L3P and POV-Ray) at BricksWest, and it was favorably received. Much has changed in LPub since then. I was wondering if people were interested in a presentation on (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

Hi, I'm really into pneumatics because they can allow you to make "smart" mechanisms that do not require the RCX and sensors. When I first found out about LEGO pneumatics, I got quite excited because I thought I could map much of what I know about (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  International Animators Encouraged to submit

I want to make certain that everyone is aware that the rules regarding submission format, while they are specific, are not intended to prevent anyone from being able to submit an entry. If you are located in a country not using the NTSC format, and (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition

Stefan, Thank you for the copyright question. I was waiting for it to come up so that I can answer this question. Despite what any RIAA official or record industry executive will tell you, it is not illegal to copy a copyrighted work. Let me type (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition

Lugnet wouldn't let me quote all text in the message, so for the lugnet.animation people I will just post a link: (URL) echo the comments I posted at (URL) kind of miss the way you're going to deal with copyrighted music. Are you going to pay the (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)

  Brick Fest 2003 Home Movie Festival

Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition and Home Movie Festival The organizers of the annual Brick Fest would like to announce the Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition and a separate Home Movie Festival to be held during the gathering on August 8, 9, (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition

The organizers of the annual Brick Fest would like to announce the Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition to be held during the gathering on August 8, 9, and 10 in Arlington, Virginia. The Brick Fest ‘03 Animation Competition this year will encompass (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Yea, what's up with that? Last year I stayed at the Hilton Thurs-Fri-Sat nights and paid $77 per night (plus tax :-) I just checked their rates and it will more than double the total cost if I want to add Thursday night for this year! Is (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people)

  NY'er's attending Brickfest.....share ride from NYC?

Hello, If anyone from NYC is planning on attending Brickfest and would like to share a ride, please email me to discuss. My schedule is quite flexible at this point. jlopes@abramsbooks.com Thanks, Jonathan (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact