 Events / BrickFest / 1343
Re: Brick Fest 2003 Animation Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:52:18 GMT

Lugnet wouldn't let me quote all text in the message, so for the
lugnet.animation people I will just post a link:
http://www.brickfilms.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=473

I'll echo the comments I posted at http://www.brickfilms.com/

I kind of miss the way you're going to deal with copyrighted music. Are you
going to pay the royalties for the showing?

And it looks like the cell animation and computer animation don't have to be
Lego-related. Is that what you intended?

Otherwise, great competition!

Yours wondering where to find time for a film,

Stefan.