 Events / 493
492  |  494
Subject:
Texas AFOL Meeting Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:12:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The AFOL meeting (Sept. 29th) was a great success! You'll find a few pics
and a quick summary here:

Thanks again to all who showed up and a special thanks goes to Jason
Spangler for hosting the event. Everyone (all 15 of us) had an excellent
time and we'll certainly do this again.

For all those who missed it, I'm sorry, but we'll have another one in a few
months (possibly early next spring).

If you missed this one, but are interested in attending the next meeting,
please email me or post a reply here. I'll record your email address and
keep you informed of upcoming events.

It's a lot of fun and definitely worth going to the next one. So, try to
make it if you can :-)

TJ