 Events / 417
Re: Western LUG Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 02:14:19 GMT

Then there is FestWest - numerous organizations have used this term before
and it seems to work for them! And don't overlook the million ways to make
sick puns out of the word 'convention' - Brick-Kon, Con-Festeration,
Con-tinental Brick-Fest (sorry), Con-orado...

-Erik
perennial I-Con member
Geez, if I move to Austin I'll miss I-Con?