 Events / 412
Re: Western LUG Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:35:10 GMT

"BricksWest" is so close to "Brickfest".  How about LUGFEST?

-.02,
John

William R Ward wrote:

Matthew Gerber (in http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=267) suggested
calling it "BricksWest" and I think that's a great idea.  It should be
different enough from "Brickfest(sm)" to avoid offending the owners of
that service mark, yet similar enough for it to be clear what it is to
the majority of AFOL's.