 Events / 365
  WEST COAST EVENT-A COMPILATION OF ANSWERS

I apologize in advance for the length of this post. The overall subject of a West Coast event to supplement/enhance the BrickFest event in Washington DC is being lost in the usual semantics and debate. As people take it upon themselves to nitpick (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: WEST COAST EVENT-A COMPILATION OF ANSWERS

(...) I have to say, I really hope that it's a *single* west coast event. If there's 1 west coast event, there's a good chance I'll go to it. If there are 2, I probably won't end up going to either, which is kinda sad, but just the way it is. I'd be (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: WEST COAST EVENT-A COMPILATION OF ANSWERS

(...) I think public discussion is good, up to a point, and that point may have been reached. It's been clearly established that there is a desire from West Coast folks for at least one festival closer than DC. From here, wether there's 1, or 2, or (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)