 Events / 326
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.events, David Eaton writes:

<snip>

However, I find myself wondering whether I'd even bother going if the events
were more frequent and closer to me

<snip>

I snipped most, left this one sentence, kinda sums up nicely... I am coming
around to this viewpoint. Have one fest a year so *everyone* is incented to
come. Rotate it around geographically? Perhaps. Quarterly fests, concurrent
fests, all seem dilutive.