 Events / 287
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:14:18 GMT

in article GGIxx5.LMs@lugnet.com, Matthew Gerber wrote:

I'd like to judge the place and timing of the event(s) we've been
discussing, based on your input (and everyone else, for that matter...if
everyone could just go to MapQuest, put in your home town, and get driving
directions to 1) Portland, 2) Seattle, 3) Carlsbad, 4) Santa Maria, 5) San
Francisco, and see which drives you would be able/willing to do, feedback
here may help narrow down where any event(s) might happen...please help!)

1) Portland is only 3 hours from here, so no problem. I don't hear much from
any FOLs in Portland... is anyone there willing to plan something? Cuz if I
plan something, I don't have to tell you where it'll be located. :^)

5) I mentioned in an earlier post that SF is about 14 hours from here, so
it's do-able, and I would likely carpool with some other SEALUG people.

I'm not driving to SoCal, sorry... not even on a bus. :^P

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego