 Events / *856 (-5)
  Re: Shell stuff, at Brickfest

Actually, some 3rd party (unrelated to and not participating in the fest) donated them to us. They assured us that they "owned" them. In a separate event, a participant asked a Shell manager if he could have one of the signs and he said "Sure, but (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest from a lurker's perspective...

Where to begin? Well, I have been lurking here on lugnet for some time now, posting only once in a great while. My Job limits my internet access and when I get home, I am not really in the mood to look at another computer screen. But now that I have (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  security

I know everyone saw this before, but it's still cracking me up :) (URL) for putting these up kev) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) I tend to agree with Rich in part but disagree in another part. It was great that the WAMALUG folks have started something great. I remember a few of us on rec.toys.lego a few years back suggested a FOL (A missing because of family (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: *RESULTS-New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey-RESULTS*

Matthew Gerber wrote in message ... (...) Salt (...) thought This to me says there is equal support for Carlsbad and Seattle (you have a pretty small sample size there Matthew). (...) seems (...) regional, (...) I don't see these numbers as meaning (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact