 Events / *756 (-20)
  Re: Pictures

(...) I can now access the Saturday page, but I still can't view the mountain pictures or anything past that from Friday's page 2. Thanks. PLay well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest review....

(...) Of course the fact that you won so many prizes surely had nothing to do with your opinion! :-) :-) ... all kidding aside, I enjoyed the clinic on large scale modeling (with Henry L and Eric H) as well as a chance to see your other work up (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Thank You :)

I just wanted to express my thanks to both the organizers (WAMALUG) and participants of Brickfest 2001. For starters, although I've been saying it all weekend, I'll say it one more time - Kudos to WAMALUG on putting this event together. It was very (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickfest review....

(...) Absolutely Agree !! And no doubts in saying I will see you there next year whereever it may be. Best part was meeting all the nice people there. Will plan on doing nothing else but Brickfest next time though. KK (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest review....

(...) I have to agree wholeheartedly! What a great event. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Brickfest review....

WOW!!!...!!! Awesome!!!...!!! Can't wait for next time!!!...!!! (More comments/Detail coming soon) - Jim Foulds Keep Building! (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: BrickFest Interest Survey (was Re: How about a Brickfest West?)

(...) Yes. Don't care (if qualified to say "I would do either or") is a viable option. You should also provide a link in your publicity to here: (URL) well as putting it on the front page. I wanted to go see the results but had to submit a blank (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Getting free use of a uni may be the thing that ought to be the key driver of date/location, then... as hiring rooms will definitely increase cost substantially. The next Brickfest may have a problem though, it may be on the verge of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) I'd drive as far as Phoenix or Vancouver without a second thought. I love road trips. --Bill. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Pictures

before anyone says anything yes the names are running together. this is because geocities won't accept comma's in there names. this is a temperary thing the originals are properly done and will go up on my server when we move into the new house (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  *New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey*

Greetings all! Over in .events, several folks, especially us nutty West Coasters, have been seriously discussing the possibility of a new Brickfest-like event. I have posted a quick survey to help gauge folks level of interest in this idea. Please (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org) !

  Re: BrickFest Interest Survey (was Re: How about a Brickfest West?)

(...) Wilco. (...) I was trying to keep 'maybe', 'don't care', 'no opinion' out...I guess to force a decision...some folks tend towards wishy-washy choices when presented with them. I'd rather have someone take the time to think and check more than (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

Matthew Gerber wrote in message ... (...) lugnet.events.. .announce, .general, and RTL as a minimum I'd say. 5a should have a "don't care" option 7c should have a link to the LUGNET thread for those who come from elsewhere Kevin ---...--- Craftsman (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) That's why the primary idea is quarterly events. In fact, between your home area and Florida, I see those as the other primary targets for other events. I suppose you've already given this some thought? (...) Chances are that any other event (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Why? LEGO(r) doesn't see it that way. LUGNET(tm) doesn't see it that way. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

Preface: I'd love to see more events in more places, if doing so can be done so as not to dilute the wonderful thing that I just got done experiencing. (...) I strongly oppose concurrence. You're guaranteeing that you'll have two small, struggling (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Roger that. DIA is pressure differentialed (it sucks). I never thought I'd hate a NEW airport as much as Detroit Metro (which needs to be blown up) but I have to agree. Tearing down Stapleton was the height of arrogance too. Double roger on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Pictures

i posted this friday night i have authorized it on Sunday but have yet had a chance to upload the saturday pictures. there are no sunday pictures also for those who attended Brickfest. My attempts to match face with name seem to be some what of a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: August Surprise...

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) low, (...) He's trying to make sure it gets through to Australia :-) Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) 15 min would have been better, but ya. :-) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact