 Events / *601 (-10)
  The Guarded Inn - get 'em while they're hot!!

WOW, so we got in the first shipment of Guarded Inn's this week, and before I could grab one, our incredibly efficient distribution center had already shipped them all out to the first backorder customers! Yikes! So on the down side, I won't be able (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Directions from Union Station via Car?

You are quite right, for some reason I was trying to simplify my directions by merging them with those already available. To say "right off" I-66 is a little stretch because of the spacing of the interchanges. But, yes, that is certainly an option. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

"Constantine Hannaher" <channaher@netscape.net> wrote in message news:GGDKy4.Hp8@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) points (...) Right (...) Constitution (...) at 9th (...) The (...) again at (...) is (...) is (...) chime (...) Hmm ... I know exactly (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Directions from Union Station via Car?

I'll give it a try. Maybe you can get on I-395 south at Massachusetts Ave and 3rd Street NW. Once on I-395 south follow it under the Mall and over the Potomac River to the exit as in the brickfest.com instructions for from points north. But I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Directions from Union Station via Car?

Can someone provide directions to Brickfest from Union Station in DC, but via car rather than Metro? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: What should one do first?

Brickfest officially begins -- and registration starts -- at 10am on Friday. The 10am-noon trip to the Lego Outlet on the Friday schedule is not an organized shopping run; more like a suggestion from the fest organizers. The "official" Brickfest (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: What should one do first?

(...) I'm in the same boat, really... Looks like there's a "group trip"-ish thing starting at 10? At least the schedule says 10-noon to check out the Outlet... Actually, I'm guessing the store opens at 10AM. As for registration... ? DaveE (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  What should one do first?

Hi all, I was wondering what I should do first on Friday, as I will be arriving in the area in the morning. Should I stop at brickfest first and check in or should I stop by the lego store first and then head on over to Brickfest? What time does (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  BrickFest 2001 - Contact Info (in case you get lost on the way in :-)

As we draw closer to the event I said that I would posted Contact Information on the website. (URL) you need to get in touch with us for any reason, Last Names A-J call Christina (202) 550-0483 Last Names L-Z call Denise (703) 475-4947 If you can (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !

  Jamie O'Brien care package from USA

I have this box of Lego that has been mailed to me for Jamie O'Brien. Since I haven't sent it off to Bundaberg yet, I thought I'd bring it to Brickfest 2001 (Virginia, USA) and add some surprises. Consider it a care package -- anybody attending (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact