 Events / 242
Re: What should one do first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:36:48 GMT

In lugnet.events, Jim Foulds writes:
Hi all,

  I was wondering what I should do first on Friday, as I will be arriving
in the area in the morning. Should I stop at brickfest first and check in or
should I stop by the lego store first and then head on over to Brickfest?

What time does check in at brickfest start on friday?

I'm in the same boat, really... Looks like there's a "group trip"-ish thing
starting at 10? At least the schedule says 10-noon to check out the
Outlet... Actually, I'm guessing the store opens at 10AM. As for
registration... ?

DaveE