 Events / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
What should one do first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:31:52 GMT

Hi all,

   I was wondering what I should do first on Friday, as I will be arriving
in the area in the morning. Should I stop at brickfest first and check in or
should I stop by the lego store first and then head on over to Brickfest?

What time does check in at brickfest start on friday?

Thanks,
   Jim F.

- Looking forward to meeting all the Attendees!!!