 Events / *446 (-20)
  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) I've always been partial to White Zombie and Lords of Acid..hehee :-) but I don't think either fit with the CW mood, not to mention the University Setting :-/ Christina (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) YESSSSSSSS!!!!! We'll be a pair of odd men out(especially listening to System of a Down). I'll bring some of my collection and see (...) Can't wait to see your stuff! (...) Fritz (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Hey can I be the odd man out too? I like listening to heavy stuff while I'm building too (Metallica, Disturbed, System of a Down, and Tool is okay too). I still love listening to soundtracks though and I think that would fit the atmosphere (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) I am cross posting this to .trains to see if anyone who is coming to Brickfest may also have some experience setting up a train layout. Any takers? Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

What does the new little blue "^" by some of the names mean? jt (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Update 6/18/01

I have received several emails from people that missed the registration deadline and wondered if it was to late. Our goal was to have people register early so that we could plan the best event possible. We will be accepting late registration until (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: MOC display space

(...) ...So lets get a coordinator for trains :-) Or at least warn people to bring lots of track. If everyone brings a few straits, a point or two, and 4 curves, I'm sure there would be plenty :-) Guess we should have some masking tape on hand for (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Um, well, I guess I'll be the odd man out here and suggest things that aren't quite so, um, obvious(i.e. soundtracks, not that i won't enjoy a little bit of that). I, personally, like to listen to strong, aggressive stuff when I'm building. in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Set Cards...

...I'm tinkering some with little cards to mark the historical set display we're going to try and set up and I need a flat file with the info in it (the one I have sucks). ...What I wanted to put on the cards was "Year", "Set Number", "Set Name", (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) ...While I cant speak for sure, but yes to both questions. The idea is to have enough train table space that buildings and train related things can be displayed. And we should have enough track that everyone's cars can be both displayed and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) ..._great_ thought! We should bring some spare index cards and pens so people can label their sets and describe them (and print if they mind them being handled or not... (default naturally being don't touch... but there may be sets that people (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) I'll work on that tonight.. but if you don't see anything tomorrow morning please ask again. (...) you did indicate that you needed space. Thank you (...) The train layout at BrickFest is unstructured. We do not have anyone (that I am aware (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) Good question about the train layout. I was planning on bringing a few cars, hopefully to run on the layout. Is this kosher? Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

I know this might be a lot to ask, but it never hurts to ask, can you somehow update the "list of attendies" to show who has requested MOC space? I forgot if I requested some space or not. Also if we're bringing train MOCs will there be room for (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Cool! Hey, if you could bring the CD player, that would be great. (...) Ummm, I think it's for all castle. I'm not sure about that, but I *am* sure that we'll leave some room for ya. The Gathering may be a CW-related event, but everyone is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Heck ya! I'm bringing all my trance stuff... o/` Bum-tss-bum-tss-bum-...ss-bum-tss o/` (Repeat as many times as you can for as long as you can) ;-) ~Nathan (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Ooh, another organ fan! Hey, I'll listen to organ music for two hours (I listen to organ music most days), but you're right, most folks would probably prefer not to. I'll have a look at my cds which have the Toccata and Fugue in D minor by (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) Only 42 of the 115 people registered have indicated that they need space to display. This event is about sharing our creations and ideas with others, getting input, and seeing new things. We will not be discouraging anyone that registered from (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  MOC display space

I'm trying to figure out how many of my MOC's I should bring along (when you consider my sculptures, I can take up a LOT of space!) I could easily fill up a 6 foot long table with my works, but I'm not sure if I should. How much would be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: List of Regiseterd Attendees?

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<GF4D6A.27F@lugnet.com>... (...) Regan. (...) you (...) (same (...) since (...) BTW, you can pick up the subway from BWI into DC. The 2 systems overlap. -Rob. (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact