 Events / *116 (-20)
  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) Lets put it this way, _nearly all_ my straight track is there, and it makes up about 1/8th of the total track needed. (I have 3 full straights, 4 electric cut ones (full), 2 half straights, 1 1/8th striaght and 1 7/8th straight here (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

I think that the web cam is pretty cool! I wish I could be there to help out, but alas, I am stuck at work. I wonder what the record is for longest layout that somebody has at their residence... I know I won't qualify, as my layout isn't even put (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

You asked for pictures--you get pictures. The "train geeks" have done it again--this time you'll be able to watch the show "live" on the web. Point your browsers to (URL) and bookmark the site, then check back whenever you get urge to know what's (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) The Vancouver Lego CLub contingent (3 or 4 of us) will be there Friday afternoon and all day Saturday, bringing track, rolling stock and buildings, and willing to help. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

Hi Dwayne. I don't have any Train stuff, but I would be glad to come help out and/or shoot some pics with my digital camera. I'll probably shoot some pics anyway :^) LMK if you want some help. I have Friday off work. ~Mark (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  NALUG announces Lego train show in Edmonton, Alberta

Northern Alberta Lego Users Group is pleased to announce our first public Lego show. We will have a Lego train layout at the Greater Edmonton Train Show (GETS), organized by the Edmonton Mainline Model Railroad Fellowship. You will find us among (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

The Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club presents a Guinness world record LEGO train track display at the Center House in Seattle Washington. The show is open to the public on Friday and Saturday, August 18 and 19, from 10am to 8pm, and on Sunday from (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or) !

  Re: Chicago Legofest Photos

(...) No problem Tim, Sandys not mad(wink) (...) It's an airport with 20 gates (building at fest is just the rough beginning of one of the gates). Terminal will be made out of 3 century skyways and 2 international jetports. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: Chicago Legofest Photos

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3997FA20.39E91E...ate.edu... (...) Hehe :) A really hilarious thing - Brandon, Chris, Jameson and I are out behind the church after the fest talking. The building is so you can see the main (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Chicago Legofest Photos

(...) <snip> (...) Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "First Assembly of God" :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: Chicago Legofest Photos

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:Fz9sJM.IK0@lugnet.com... (...) Quick note I forgot to add... The chicagofest.jpg group shot, L-R is: Jameson Gagnepain, Zach Hanna, Chris Leach, Greg Howell, Tim Courtney (myself), Brandon (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Chicago Legofest Photos

Hey everybody!! Just had our Chicago Legofest today, and we had a blast!! In attendance were myself, Brandon Grifford, Jameson Gagnepain, Greg Howell, Jeff Rutt, Chris Leach, Chris's wife (my apologies, her name escapes me), and Zach Hanna. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: LDraw Kidvention Display Pictures (a little late)

"Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote in message news:FyM6AJ.3Fn@lugnet.com... (...) The ship belongs to Thomas Michon, no I don't have any other pictures. He's 13, and an international Lego building champion. That ship is EXTREMELY detailed (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Kidvention Display Pictures (a little late)

(...) In this pic: bricksmiths2_ship.jpg you have a ship I've never seen before. Are there any other pics of it available? It looks very interesting. (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDraw Kidvention Display Pictures (a little late)

Hey everybody... I just uploaded some pictures of the LDraw Kidvention event to Brickshelf. Check them out: (URL) there isn't that many. I was terribly busy then, and we couldn't get my USB smartmedia drive to work with any of our computers. So I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

(...) Jin is writing a book on Lego Mindstorms for release in Japan, and as far as I understand, instructions for MIBO are in it. His site is at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

Does the term below, 'because of his agreement with the publisher' mean that Jin is writing a book on the construction of MIBO? Man, that would be fantastic. Can you or anyone else confirm whether a book is being written on the subject or not? (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: MIBO: First batch of Kidvention Pictures

(...) [f.u.t. set to legoland.california] It's called Spellbreaker and it's due to open in about a week. John Gramley (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

Rebel Transcanner wrote in message ... (...) the (...) That's the new ride at Legoland California, under construction. I forget what its called, but it has a Fright Knights theme. -Tim (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events)

  Re: MIBO: First batch of Kidvention Pictures

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) pictures (...) (URL) the brown overhead track in the background? That looks a lot like the track of the Caprio Batflyer at Kings Island in Cincinatti... Iain (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact