 General / 21009
Re: Chicago Legofest Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:54:40 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

<snip>

Without further ado, the pictures are here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zacktron/chicagofest/

Enjoy!!  LMKWYT!!

Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "First Assembly of God" :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu