 Education / 31
Re: LEGO Research, HELP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.edu
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:04:47 GMT

http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/elpapers.html

http://ldaps.ivv.nasa.gov/Publications/
(this site is changing hands soon, so it might be down if you try)

-Ben

Allan Bedford wrote:

Ben Erwin <berwin@tufts.edu> wrote in article
<38260129.7FC0FE7D@tufts.edu>...
The Art of LEGO Design is a great resource, but there also have been • dozens of
journal articles, memos, books, and conference proceedings written about • the
educational use of LEGO that might provide you with a more formalized • view
about the constructionist educational philosophy.  These publications • come
mainly from the epistemology and learning group at the MIT media lab, and • we
have a few from the center for engineering educational outreach at tufts.

Ben,

You've certainly got my interest... are any of these materials online?
This sounds like great stuff.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm