 Education / 25 (-5)
  Re: lego Technic "class"

my site has a slew of LEGO ideas: (URL) (this site is moving, literally, soon, but will be back up later) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: LEGO Research, HELP!

Hello Ricky, Ricky Wong <rwong@acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in article <FKp371.253@lugnet.com>... (...) time! I don't know that this is concrete 'proof' that LEGO is educational (though it certainly is), however you may want to check out this article by (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

John, Kevin and others, I have been significantly confused about a lot of EduSpeak terms over the last few years as I have tried to do more, as an Engineer, in School settings. Maybe someday I'll write an Engineers Guide to EduSpeak! I told a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

(...) At the moment I'm just letting them play, and showing them stuff (mostly the many ways of driving a vehicle wth a motor) when they need help. The age range is about 7 to 15 (this is an alternative school, and most classes and sessions are open (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

Kevin, I've been thinking (ever since MindFest) about doing something like this for my son's 3rd grade gifted class. Did you develop a curriculum, or do you just let the kids play and offer help? What age kids take part? Do you have any plans to add (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact