  Australian Teams Achieve Success at the 2002 RoboCup Junior World Finals

"Australia has retained the World RoboCup Junior Title by winning impressively at the finals held in Fukuoka Japan in June. The world finals at the Fukuoka Dome were a huge spectacle with teams from 15 countries competing in a range of events (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Cool LEGO Architecture examples?

Thanks to everyone who's posted and emailed me privately so far. Once Brickshelf gets up and running again, I'll go in and try to find some stuff to show my students in my "Intro" presentation on the first day of class. (...) The part I like about (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

  Re: Generate LASM Cmd?

The text box to wire to the LASM Cmd connector on the Generate LASM cmd.vi can be found in the Internet menu under Functions. The commands in this pink bordered box can be entered with the text tool. (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.edu)

  Generate LASM Cmd?

Has anyone figured out how to use the Generate LASM Cmd in Robolab 2.5? Help says: “Simply wire in the lines of text into LASM Cmd and have the Begin and End wires on either side.” But how is that done? I can’t find a text tool that will produce (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.edu)

  #9701 Control Lab building set with RCX's

How many RCX's and what software do you need to control the Vending Machine requiring 4 sensor input ports and 5 output ports at Brickshelf's (URL) it require RCX to RCX or Scout communication, e.g., Robolab mail? Brickshelf recently added building (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.edu)

  SNOT... projected on the wall...

|[I'm forwarding this on behalf of Mark Benz <markdbenz@yahoo.com>, who | doesn't currently have access to his e-mail, so he can't post it himself] Hi, It seems that almost every MOC we have done in the past 3 years has some SNOT on it somewhere. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.edu) !

  Teacher convention in San Diego during BricksWest

The American Association of School Administrators is holding "The National Conference on Education" in San Diego the same weekend as BricksWest 2002. Here's their website with convention details: (URL) saw the convention from a post by Suz about (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.edu)

  LEGO Dacta is now 'LEGO Educational Division'

LEGO Dacta has officially changed its name to LEGO Educational Division. Read it in their latest newsletter: (URL) guess this is the new logo: (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.lego.dacta, lugnet.edu)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

(...) Palm Users who wish to subscribe, again there are only 7 subscriptions left, can add Bimp to their Avantgo Channel using the link below: (URL) B. Combs, Editor Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.in.eva, lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish, lugnet.lego, lugnet.edu, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact