 Education / 169
168  |  170
Subject:
A lonely high school student, narrowing on colleges...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.edu
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 02:31:20 GMT

Greetings fellow FOLs.
    I am in the process of narrowing down on colleges, considering I am a
junior now and must start that long road. I am curious... those of you who
have undergone Graphic Design education and *whatever Arcitecture Bram L. is
in*. As these two prospects are my priority subjects, I would like to know
what other people who have graduated, can say about theri college or
univeristy, and might reccomend them.

Distance is no problem to me, as long as it is in the USA :).

Rick "OMG! COLLEGE CLUB! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hallman