 People / 2501
Re: A lonely high school student, narrowing on colleges...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:56:53 GMT

Wow.......
I'm gonna have to try that kind of work.

I especially like this one
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/architecture/proj4/

Gary
now considering actually going to college.

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
Rick Hallman writes:
*whatever Arcitecture Bram L. is in*.

I'm actually doing Mechanical Engineering.  There is no architecture • program
at CWRU[1], there are just two architecture classes[2] in the art
department.  Unfortunately, I've already exhausted the options (except for
an independent study which I might do).
--Bram

1) http://www.cwru.edu
2) The results: http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/architecture/