 Duplo / 54 (-10)
  Year 2000 Duplo!

Trains: Car transporter Train Tunnel Train Station Basic electric train (now streamlined & carriages are redesigned) Deluxe Train (This is now a freight train - engine has been re-designed) Tool It's back! Scott A (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) so he could (...) If my memory serves me correctly, there was a thread about using Playmobil (and other) motors on lego floating boats on rec.toys.lego (or maybe even alt.toys.lego) a long time ago. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

[FUT lugnet.boats] (...) FYI, in case it has not been mentioned in awhile, the Playmobil boat motor fits very nicely in the stern of the LEGO floating boats. ;-) Also, if you have a friendly neighborhood toyshop, they might order a "replacement" (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) Well, LEGO comes close, the floating boats can be motorized (I think with the same motor which came with that Playmobil boat). (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) I think Playmobile is much more like Duplo than Lego, both due to the size of the figures and the aspects Frank describes above. Indeed, speaking as somebody who has a very substantial amount of Duplo, I find that it often comes mixed with (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Toolo for 2000!

This makes sounds right. I think it would compete well with mecanno Jr which is doing well in the UK. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Toolo 2945 'Rocket'

It so strange the way Toolo's seem to have been distributed to stores in the US. Every store I have seen a Toolo set in, has always only had one type of toolo set. Never more than one per store. Today I cam across a Toolo set new to me: 2945, which (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Winnies a Pooh!

(...) to (...) too (...) Yeah, Im with you on Winnie, and I really dont like the Forest friends sets, I have actually been disapointed with this years range of Duplo, and for the first time ever, the quality as well. Did anyone else notice that the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) This is bad news. Like you I have a lot of track.... but one can never have too much. (...) Lets just hope Winne the Phoo is absent. Scott A (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Well I was told by Lego Australia that as it had been running consecutively for so long it was time to give it a break. The woman I spoke to said it definatly would be discontinued. Seeing as I have 30 metres of track, :-) I think we will be (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact