 Duplo / 520
    Re: LEGO stops DUPLO —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I wonder if the bricks will go back to having LEGO rather than DUPLO imprinted inside the studs. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: LEGO stops DUPLO —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     (...) I'd guess this will happen when the moulds have to be replaced due to wear. I actually do/did have new Duplo bricks bought in the last 2 years with Lego stamped on them rather than Duplo. These were most likely from buckets manufactured in (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: LEGO stops DUPLO —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I just saw this bucket today too. It's different in its construction from prior buckets. It lacks a handle, having instead a curved lip around the rim. Also, the studs on the lid said, "LEGO" rather than "DUPLO". I was a little frustrated by (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: LEGO stops DUPLO —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) I bought one yesterday (in Copenhagen); it's number is 4082. All the red and light green bricks were imprinted with "Duplo", while all the blue and yellow and trans-blue bricks has "Lego" imprints. Arne (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.duplo)