 Duplo / 468
    Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Greg Perry
   (...) Great! I apprecicate both your interest and the offer to try and help out with the database. (...) You're most welcome to make use of the database/gallery for your projects. One of my purposes in putting everything together was so that others (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Tony Hafner
   (...) Here you go: (URL) 1x2x2: kecholiv.jpg: * on your list luggage.jpg: yours is described as red & blue suitcases, mine has dark grey and red lunch.jpg: * on your list toolbox.jpg: not mentioned on your list tools.jpg: * on your list wheat.jpg: (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Greg Perry
   (...) the database and the gallery. I've downloaded them all and added them to both places. (...) I corrected my entry for Suitcases 1. I believe I was mistaken in having blue as the color. I substituted your pic for the one I previously had. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)