 Duplo / 44 (-10)
  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Is this really going to happen?! (...) It is too easy to build your own. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo 2612 'Scooter'

I found several of these yesterday, here is some additional info for the database... Name 'Scooter' (from the box) Pcs: 2 Ages: 2-5 (C) date: 1988, 1990 Ray (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Toolo for 2000!

(...) Cool. :) My kids are too old for Toolo now, but they still get the old bin-full out sometimes and play with it. (...) I wonder if the pricing will be any better? The first time around, Toolo was very expensive in the US. I shudder to think of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Classic (...) well! :) (...) I (...) them (...) Yeah, if we get to choose, lets have ancient Greece, the Addams family, Dinosaurs with cave and volcano base plates, and hordes of cave dwellers weird plant life, hey that would be great, just (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Light and sound elements

After having a bitch here about the Duplo light and sound elements, (having non-replaceable batteries) I decided to ring Lego to check on availability of replacement units . Lego Australia informed me that there are none, the reason I was given is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Toolo for 2000!

Hi all, I heard it straight from the horses mouth today, that Toolo will be back in 2000! I don't know if there is any one else out there who will be excited about this(?) but I was. I've been hoarding four of the old sets for ages, waiting till my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Light and Sound elements

Sorry, but I should have specified this was the American Holiday catalog, and American Customer Service. Caught being a self-centered Amerincan. Argh. Sorry again. Carolyn Cheney (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Light and Sound elements

Actually, they do say in the holiday catalog that the batteries are non-removable. And they garrantee they will last at least a year. I am sure Customer Service will replace the part when the battery goes, without quarrel, and probably beyond a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo 2688 Doctor's Office

(...) What I have is: 40 pcs. MSRP $46. Official name is "Doctor's House". (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Mc Donalds Duplo

hsadm2.jgonzale@emai...tate.ut.us (Joseph Gonzalez) wrote in <FKJD0F.EI1@lugnet.com>: (...) According to the pause database, it was called "Play Pak" in 1998: (URL) Specially made for BLOCKBUSTER video rental stores in the U.S. A limited time offer (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact