 Duplo / 412
Re: Pictures from 3275 Bob's Big Building Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 02:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Matthew Gerber writes:

I'm actually a bit dissapointed...so far three major secondary characters
(Spud the scarecrow, Bird, and Pilchard the cat) are only on printed bricks.
I hope that they get to be figs in the second wave.

Which set has Pilchard on a pic brick?  Only two of the Bob sets have made
it to my part of the world so far, but I can't spot Pilchard in the set pics
on the sides of the boxes or in the inbox catalogue.

I too was hoping Pilchard would be a figure in the second wave. I'm less
fussed about Spud (for some reason I can't stand him!) and Bird has always
seemed to be a minor character so that doesn't fuss me.  Unfortunately I
can't see Lego making figures out of characters already on pic bricks :(

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com