 Duplo / 408
407  |  409
Subject:
Pictures from 3275 Bob's Big Building Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 03:32:44 GMT

So we got our hands on a Big Building Box (what's all this about waiting for a
kid's birthday? :-) and I introduced it to the scanner.

Printed bricks: all the bricks here except the bananas.

Box-bottom picture inventory:

I see what's meant by the increased chance of injury with Bob's hips... he does
stand with more of a snapping motion than others (although the fact that the
great majority of our Duplo figs are used, may colour my experience).  Jeanie
(3.75yo) doesn't know Bob the Builder from TV, so she thinks it's her dad, who
is also Bob and rather handy with tools :-)

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective