 Duplo / 410
Re: Pictures from 3275 Bob's Big Building Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 12:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Heather Patey writes:
So we got our hands on a Big Building Box (what's all this about waiting for a
kid's birthday? :-) and I introduced it to the scanner.

Printed bricks: all the bricks here except the bananas.

Heather - thanks for the pictures. I had a chance to handle the Bob Bricks
at the Life on Mars Truck Tour stop in VA and I REALLY like those new brown
bricks.  The "Brick" Bricks are pretty keen too.  I'll have a hard time
waiting around for a year before these sets start going on clearance
(because I'm going to want multiple copies).

I still plan to update the Printed Brick database with pictures so these
will come in handy.  Thanks again for the help.

Jeanie doesn't know Bob the Builder from TV, so she thinks it's her dad, who
is also Bob and rather handy with tools :-)

That's cool - how much prouder could a child be of her dad than to think
that he had been rendered as a fig by LEGO?

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective

Since y'all aren't Bob TV Fans you might not know but I'm wondering if
anyone else knows the answer to this question about one of the printed
bricks - is the Bird on the green brick supposed to represent a regular
character from the show?  Anyone know?

Greg